Invictus Apex Winter Bib Tights
For those looking for success in the spring Monuments, Winter training blocks must be completed even despite some of the foulest seasonal conditions trying to dent determination. Included in the brief for our top flight Winter Tights alongside a cold air block capacity (thermal coverage starts at the bib strap level) was an ability to fend off freezing rain and spray with Champion System's CS WinterShield™ fabric.
Paired with our CS WinterFleece™ roubaix lycra these tights keep the rider warm by trapping warm air in order to combat the effects of really cold starts, around or below freezing, but then provides heat and moisture control, to regulate temperature and provide wicking as your core temperature rises.
- Ideal for cold conditions.
- Made with CS Winter Shield™ fabric, a highly breathable windproof material strategically placed over the knee, thigh and sides of the legs offering complete wind protection and water repellent.
- 80% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 10% PTFE
- Highly water resistant, Water Column > 5000 mm
- Breathability > 10000g/mq/24h
- CS WinterFleece™ fabric - an insulating roubaix fabric makes up most of the construction. Thermal with high wicking properties.
CS Tech Mesh™ bib strap assembly: soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
- Radio/transponder pocket.
Zippered ankle opening with reflective piping.
- Available with high quality, gender specific premium Italian chamois pad.
We use 100% Italian chamois specifically designed by our partner, Dr Pad®. Thanks to their patented cutting technology, our chamois pads provide a smooth, highly breathable antibacterial, low irritation surface. On top of industry leading 4-Way stretch high density foam, the chamois are shaped precisely to the contours of the rider's anatomy avoiding the need for glues and multiple layers of fabric foam.
The Endurance+ chamois is designed to give specific support for cyclists, especially over longer distances and/or gravel and MTB riding. This chamois is rated up to 8hr distance. This chamois contains a number of channels on the surface that help to ventilate the skin when in contact with the pad, adding an extra layer of comfort.